- A mini-poster close to A4 format. Your photo in 12"x8" format will be printed corresponding to your image file's aspect ratio. The aspect ratio determines the actual printed size according to the table below:
- Aspect ratio 1:1 = 8"x8" print
- Aspect ratio 4:3 = 10.5"x8" print
- Aspect ratio 3:2 = 12"x8" print
- Aspect ratio 16:9 = not available
- Pixum prints all your photos on premium photo paper! Please note:
- Please place text and important parts of the motif approx. 0.2" from the border
- If you aspect ratio is not 3:2 and you wish to receive a 12"x8" print, you can change your image files to the aspect ratio with a photo editing software.
- You can view a video about prints and aspect ratios in our Service area under Videos.
- More information about print formats and aspect ratios can be found here.
- Why does Pixum print based on the aspect ratio and not on fixed sizes?
- We do this because this will ensure that your photo is printed fully. No unwanted white borders or cropping of your image occurs. This is also one of the reasons why we have won the Which? Best Buy award for photo prints in May 2010.
|1-2||from 3||from 10||from 25|
|12"x8" Mini Poster (8"x8" - 8"x12" depending on the aspect ratio)||£0.99||£0.89||£0.79||£0.69|
|Postage & Packing*||£2.99||£2.99||£4.99||£7.99|
Save with our volume discounts - discounted automatically in the shopping basket.
You can redeem your voucher in the shopping basket. If a volume discount and an additional voucher overlap, we always calculated to your benefit. You can find more information about redeeming
We need about 2 working days for production plus the transport time. You can find detailed information about Pixum delivery times here.
Impressed by Pixum and our products? Recommend us now to your friends and family! To thank you, we give you 25 FREE Photo Prints.
Is the quality of the picture sufficient to ensure high-quality printing?
A warning symbol will be displayed if it is expected that the selected image will produce unsatisfactory results on printing. Learn more...
What should I do if I see the warning symbol?
- Try using a higher-resolution image (containing more pixels).
Photographs taken with a digital camera, for example, generally have a higher resolution than those taken with a mobile phone or sent by email.
- You may have zoomed in too far on a part of the image. In this case, simply zoom out using the magnifying glass until the quality warning has disappeared.
- Select a smaller size or different layout for your product.
Things to consider:
The quality indicator’s only purpose is to inform you if your image has sufficient resolution for the size of the image. The warning symbol is not automatically shown for photos that are blurred, poorly lit or the colour is off.
Always pay attention to the preview and check that the part of the image you wish to use is suitable.
Using the product designer:
You can use the left hand menu to upload photos or log in to use images from your photo Inbox or your albums. Add a photo to a product by dragging and dropping (clicking on the photo and keeping the left mouse button depressed and dragging until the photo appears on the product and then releasing).
When you click on the photo as displayed on the product the editing toolbar will be displayed above your photo. Here's an overview of what each of the buttons does:
Move: Allows you to move your photo up and down, as well as left and right. Simply click on the cross symbol, then click on the photo, keeping the mouse depressed until your photo is in the desired position, then release the mouse.
Rotate: You can rotate your photo by clicking on the rotating arrows (2nd from the left) and clicking on the photo. You can then rotate the photo to absolutely any angle or use the grey buttons to rotate the picture 90°.
Zoom: You want to zoom in on the most important part of the image? Click on the magnifying glass to make part of the image bigger or smaller using the “+” and “-” buttons.
Change photos: If you have a product containing several photos (e.g calendars, poster collages, etc) you can swap the photos using the symbol in the middle. Click on one of the photos and keep the mouse depressed to swap the photos.
Enlarge view: For a better view of the changes you're making to your photo, click on the symbol with the four corners to view and edit your picture in large. Clicking on it again will return you to the product view..
Reset: Using this option you can return your photo to its original state, by clicking on the arrow symbol.
Delete: To delete the photo, simply clcik on the recycle bin and the editing area is emptied.
You can see which editing functions have been selected as the symbols of those functions which are in use are black instead of blue, or by moving the mouse over your photo in the product designer.
If you wish to make the editing area larger and easier view, simply click the button to fade out and the button to fade back in.
Test our prints:
We are giving you 25 free prints for your first order!