Photo book: How can I redeem a Pixum Photo Book voucher?
How to redeem a Pixum Photo Book voucher:
- Pixum Photo Book vouchers are entered in the same window of the Pixum Photo Book software as where you are asked to login for your order.
- Before you complete your Pixum Photo Book order, you are given an overview of all items of your order and the prices. Please check here if the voucher was redeemed correctly.
- Due to technical reasons, Pixum Photo Book vouchers cannot be used for other products or photo prints and vouchers for photo prints and other products cannot be used for Pixum Photo Book orders.
Please note the following points before contacting our support:
- Unfortunately, you cannot redeem a voucher after placing an order. If you encounter a problem redeeming your voucher, please do not finish your order and send us an email.
- Vouchers are usually limited to a certain period of time. The duration of any campaign is mentioned in the offer where you received the voucher, usually on the page itself and always in the footnote of the offer. If you have "saved" your voucher for a later date, please make sure the voucher is still valid.
- Some vouchers are only valid for certain persons. If you receive a personal voucher, this can only be redeemed for your Pixum account. We cannot redeem a personal voucher if you order from a different account.
- Our voucher codes are „case sensitive”. This means that you have to pay attention to the upper- and lower case writing. Tip: copy the voucher code (mark the voucher code and click on Ctrl+C) from the offer and paste (Ctrl+V) it in the voucher field of the Pixum Photo Book software. This way you cannot make any mistakes when entering the voucher code.
- Our vouchers cannot be combined. This means you can only redeem one voucher per order.
- Many vouchers are bound to certain products.