Products: How can I save a Photo Calendar or any other product?
If you create a Photo Calendar or a photo gift by using our product designer, you can buffer the product you are creating any time. Please note that you have to be logged in to use this feature.
Simply click on the button "Save", enter a name for the product and confirm again with "Save".
You can continue to work on the product and save the changes under the same name (overwrite the first file) or save it under a new name.
- Login to your account and click on "My Pixum".
- There is a box with "My latest products".
- By clicking on "More" you will see all products you saved in your account.
What can I do if I am not logged in but would like to save my product while I am still creating it?
Please note: If you click on "Login" in the top right corner of the page, all changes to your product will be lost! However, you can still save your product with a little detour:
- Place the product in the shopping basket where it is saved for you and can be ordered, edited or deleted.
- In order to save the product for your next visit, please login now in the top right corner. If you do not have a Pixum account yet, please register now. The register button is also in the top right corner.
- Please note: The shopping basket is not designed to save your products on a long-term basis. Please make sure to always save your design in your user account as well as in the shopping basket:
- Go to your shopping basket.
- Click on "Details" next to the product description and on "copy" next to the product preview.
- Now you will be redirected to the product page, where you can save the product in your user account with the button "Save" .
Please read above, how to edit your product at your next visit.