- The Pixum Photo ABC
- Where can I find information about privacy rights?
- Information and tips to use our search feature efficiently
- Customer Testimonials about Pixum
- Where can I find the legal information?
- Information about our partner program
- Where can I find press releases about Pixum?
- Where can I find information about tests, awards and reviews for Pixum?
- Which contractual languages are available?
- Where can I find more information about photo competitions?
FAQ - the most frequently asked questions about Pixum
Where can I view and change my personal data and my password?
In the top right corner of the Pixum site, you find the option to login to your account. After you have successfully logged-in, you will find the link "My account" in the blue menu bar. This will take you to your account overview with the option to view and change your personal data (including payment data). You can change your invoice- and delivery address in the shopping basket.
- How can I upload my photos to Pixum?
- Where can I find information on product pricing and postage costs?
- How to redeem a voucher?
- Will my prints correspond exactly to the files I upload (prints' format, aspect ratio, paper size, manufacturing tolerance)?
- Can I join photo books with other products in one order?
- Which payment methods does Pixum accept?
- What minimum size do my photos need to have?
- Which files (format, size, colour mode etc.) can be processed at Pixum
- How long does it take until an order is delivered?
- Can I change my order afterwards (add or delete products or change the delivery address)?
- Can I print my photos on mat or silk mat paper?