Your child is a particularly creative prodigy and loves making up different characters when drawing or painting? Let them unleash their imaginations with a personalised drawing book. Ideal for taking with you on your travels.
Photo note book as a drawing book
Design your individual photo note book and let your creativity run free!
- At least one photo for the front cover
- A photo note book A4/A5 with blank paper
- Coloured pencils, paint or felt tip pens
- Find one or several pictures for the cover of the notebook. Photos of the family, pets, grandparents or of kids' creations are great for this.
- Add a personal note with your own choice of title on the front cover such as "Tim's Art Book" or "Sarah's Ideas".
- When you give the book to the child in question, give them pencils, pens or paints alongside it. That way, your kids can get on being creative right away!
Use pictures that will inspire your child to draw, such as works of art they have already created on their way to a fancy dress party.
We hope you enjoy getting creative!