Using a Pixum voucher code to get money off your order couldn't be easier..
In the Pixum Online Shop When placing an order on our website, you will see a box for vouhcer codes in your basket overview. Simply copy your vouhcer code and past it into the box. You can then get the stated amount of your order by clicking "Use voucher code".
In the Pixum Photo Book software: When placing an order using our software, you will see a box for the vouhcer code on the second to last page you see before you complete your order. Simply copy your vouhcer code and past it into the box. You can then get the stated amount of your order by clicking "Use voucher code".
If your order was placed within the last twelve weeks, you can re-order your Pixum Photo Book by logging into our website and re-ordering.
We offer our customers a variety of payment options, depending on the country they are located in.
Customers in the United Kingdom can pay using most credit and debit cards, either on our website or using our Pixum Photo Book Software. Unfortunately, PayPal payments are not available in the UK at this time.
Pixum has offers for new customers, where you can save money on Photo Books, photo prints, wall art and photo gifts.
View offers »
- I am planning to order a large volume of products. What discount can I get? For most products, we offer
volume discounts. If you are planning to order on an industrial scale, contact our Customer Service team who will be glad to make you an offer appropriate to the size of your order.
- Do you have special offers for professional photographers and retailers?
Retailers tend to make many small orders over the course of the year, but more often than other customers. It goes without saying that we are also willing to offer retailers discounts off our products. If you are a retailers and would like more information on what we can offer you, drop our customer service team a line, and they will be ready and willing to help you.
- I am looking for partners for marketing co-operation
You have your own website and would like to earn money with Pixum? Then the Affiliate Partner Programme could be just the thing for you. Clickhere for more information.
Or maybe you're interested in on pack or joint promotions, sponsoring partnerships, etc.? Contact our friendly Customer Service Team, and they'll point you in the direction of our marketing team, who will be more than willing to help you.
- I am a journalist or editor and am looking to write a product review.
We have a page dedicated to press information, where you can find details of who to get in touch with.
Production times vary depending on the products you have ordered. Additionally, you should allow between one and three working days after dispatch for your order to arrive in the post. Overview of expected delivery and production times. »
Please note that special delivery times will apply during the festive season. To ensure that your order arrives in time for Christmas, please take note of our Christmas order deadlines.
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer express delivery at this time. In most cases, your order will arrive 1-3 working days after production has finished. We have a highly-automated production process which is optimised in such a way that we are unable to speed up your order any further.
To speed up delivery of your order, it may be split up in to different parts and delivered separately. This is often the case with orders containing products from our wall art range (e.g. aluminium prints, gallery prints, canvas and forex prints).
Due to the volume of orders in the Christmas period, different parts of your order will be dispatched as soon as they have been produced in order to ensure that they arrive on time. In this case, you will receive a dispatch confirmation for each part of your order. As you would expect, you will not incur additional charges for this service.
Log in to the Pixum website by clicking the button to the top-right of the website. Having logged in by entering your details, you will find a link saying "my account". Click on it, and then click "My personal information"; this will lead you to a site were you can change your name and email address, as well as your password.
Select "My account" and then "My email settings" to change your subscription(s) to our email information services or to end your subscription(s) completely.
If you wish to change your address or payment information, please do so before placing your order.
Log in to your Pixum account (at the top right of the screen).
- At the top right, click "My Account"
- Click "My Email Settings".
- You can choose your subscription options by ticking a box.
- Click "save" and your settings will be updated.
"My Pixum" is your personal area of the Pixum website. There, you will find:
- an overview of your most recently uploaded photos
- an overview of your most recently uploaded albums
- an overview of your most recent orders
As the name suggests, your Inbox is where your photos are stored. This happens automatically when you upload your photos to Pixum. From there you can select photos to make changes to or place an order with.
- To get to your Inbox, click "My Pixum" and then "My Photos" (or click here.)
- Once there, you can order photos or add them online albums. To order photos, click the orange button "Order Photos".
- Select the photos you want to order (once selected, the edge of the photos will turn blue)
- Choose the format you want on the right (the 6"×4" format is selected by default)
- Choose the amount you want to order and click "add to basket".
- You will then need to go to your basket to complete your order. Alternatively click "continue ordering" to add more photo prints to your basket.
- Photos added to your online albums are stored permanently online by Pixum. Photos that you have added to your inbox will be automatically deleted after around four weeks.
You can check the status of your order at any time. For more information on the production status of your order, hover over the order status with the cursor.
Check order status »
So that your order reaches you as quickly as possible, it will go into production as soon as it is submitted to us. For this reason, it is not possible to change or cancel orders once they have been placed. If you need something changed about your order, please get in touch with us as soon as possible and we will work with you to find a solution.
If you need to change your delivery address, our customer service team is here to help you and will find out for you whether the address can be changed or whether your order has already been handed over to the post.
We always do our best to ensure that your order is of the standard and quality you would expect and reaches you in flawless condition. Despite our very best efforts, however, sometimes something may go wrong with your order that means you are not satisfied with it. Please get in touch with us if this is the case, as we are only satisfied when you are.
To help us deal with your problem as quickly as possible, send us an email with one or several photos or scans of the product in question so that that we can do our best to identify and resolve the problems. The best way of getting in touch with us in such is cases is by using our contact form.
- Include the word "complaint" in the subject line of your email
- Remember to include your order number
- Write a brief description of the problem in the "your message" area
- Attach one or more photos showing what the problem is, (preferably jpg photos measuring up to 10 MB) to your message.
We will then forward any photos of yours to our production plant, who will compare the product you received to the images you originally uploaded, allowing them to make an accurate assessment of what went wrong. We will, of course, endeavour to keep you up to date with any developments as soon as we can.
It goes without saying that if your order has sustained any damage, either during production or delivery, we will try to find a solution for you as quickly as possible.
Pixum's range of products is made to order according to the wishes of our customers. As bespoke items, they are not generally subject to the same distance selling laws which govern many other purchases made online. Unfortunately, this means that you will not be entitled to a refund if you decide to return your product to us because you no longer want or need it.
IMPORTANT: this does not affect your statutory rights regarding faulty or defective goods. In such cases, please get in touch with our customer service team. We are only satisfied when you are!
Click here to view our Terms and Conditions (Ts & Cs).
At Pixum, the size of your photo prints will depend on the length of the shorter side. The longer side is adjusted according the amount of pixels in your image file. By choosing the 6"×4" format, depending on the aspect ratio, you may end up with a picture measuring 4"×4", in other words a square image (e.g. with 2000×2000 pixels). On the other hand, you may also end up with a panorama picture, measuring 7"×4". Please note that each size has an associated maximum length.
Need more help? Our image size calculator will help you work out the size of your print once it has been produced.
It is especially important to take note of this information if you are ordering photos and have frames of a particular size in mind.
Getting the right photo format »
DPO, automatic image optimisation (as the name suggests) is a way of optimising the lighting, contrast and sharpness of your photos during production, using a special setting on our manufacturing equipment. When you place an order at Pixum, DPO is enabled by default, as this is recommended when printing photos taken using a digital camera. It is advisable to disable DPO you when ordering black and white shots, photos that have been scanned in or photos that have been edited for artistic effect using photo editing software. When ordering on the website, the setting can be enabled for your entire order or for each individual product. When using the Pixum Photo Book software for it can be enabled/disabled for the entire Photo Book or selected for each individual picture.
More Information »
At Pixum, you can get your photos enlarged on photo paper (glossy) or on premium photo paper (silk matt).
- The following formats are available on photo paper (glossy): 12"×8", 18"×12", 24"×16" en 30"×20".
- Posters on premium paper are available in many different formats, ranging from square to panorama from 12"×8" to 89"x59". The paper grade is is 210 g/m², specially made for enlargements. Click here for price information
Pixum offers you a wide range of different calendars, with many different designs and formats to choose from. You first choose a design for from the many beautiful designs available. Then simply add your photos, choose the layout you want, as well as the cover and the colour scheme.
You can find an overview of the calendars we have on offerhere.
Canvas photo prints from Pixum are available measuring from 12"×8" to 63"×36". Your photo is print on a high-quality hemp canvas and hand-stretched on to a wooden frame. During this process, about 3cm of the image will be wrapped around the frame.
- Go to our wall art site for information on materials, prices and formats.
- Choose the product you want to order (regular canvas canvas, photo collage, canvas with frame) and click "design here".
- Upload a photo or choose one of your online albums.
- Select the photos you want to use. The online editor will suggest which format is the best for your photos on the basis of its length:width ratio. If you choose a smaller photo, you will be given a format to match. If the resolution of your photo is too low for the product you have selected, a yellow triangle will pop up as a warning before you can place your order. You can then preview your product by clicking "preview in living room".
- The virtual living room will now open, showing you a preview of your selected product. You will then be able to get a better impression of how the finished product will look.
- Once everything is to your specifications, you can then add your product to your basket by clicking the "add to basket" button.
With DPO, automatic image optimisation, your photos will be optimised in terms of lighting, contrast and sharpness using as a setting in our machinery. This is automatically switched on when you order from us and is recommended when using a digital camera. If you are ordering black and white shots, photos that have been scanned in or photos that have been edited for artistic effect, it is better to turn the DPO off. The setting can be enabled for your entire order in your basket, or in the Pixum Photo Book software for the entire Photo Book, but this can also be selected for each individual picture.
More Information »
The final size of your photos is influenced by the following factors: the format you choose, the aspect ratio of your image and the manufacturing tolerance.
- Your choice of format.
You can choose from the following formats: 5" × 3.5", 6" × 4", 6.5" × 4.5" and 7.5" × 5". In all of these cases, the length in centimetres is the shorter side of your photos.
- The aspect ratio of your images
The long edge of your photo is flexible and its precise length will be adjusted depending on the amount of pixels in your digital photo, meaning you are not restricted to just the traditional standard photo formats (3.5"×5" 4"×6"; 5"×7"). A lot of photos, taken using default settings on digital cameras (including those found on mobile devices and tablets) have resolutions that would result in different lengths than the traditional ones. This is to prevent any parts of your picture being lost, as would occur if we had hard and fast image sizes. Read on for more information.
- Manufacturing tolerance
The edge of the image displayed on your photos may vary by up to 5mm. For this reason, you would be well advised to make sure that you place important parts of the image well away from the edge of your photo.
Pixum photo prints are produced on the basis of the aspect ratio of the photo you upload. The short side of your photo prints is a pre-determined length, with the longer side depending on the aspect ratio of your photos. We have done this to be flexible to the needs of the digital photographers, so that no parts of your image are lost during the development process
You can choose the length of the short size yourself. The longer side, on the other hand, will be worked out automatically. For example, by selecting the 10cm (referred to in the UK is 6"×4"), the other side will be automatically calculated, ranging from square 10 x 10cm (4"×4") prints, to panorama prints, measuring 10 × 18 cm (7"×4"). Most digital cameras are have a default setting of a 4:3 or 3:2 aspect ratio, meaning the resulting pictures will end up as 13×10cm (13×10cm and 15×10 cm).
Read more about our layouts here.
Use our image size calculator.
The size of the photo paper is generally given in inches, which corresponds to approximately 2.54cm. Customers placing orders displayed in centimetres are advised to look at the following table to work out the actual size of their prints.
|Size in inches||3.5||4.0||4.5||5.0||8.0||12.0||24 x 16||30 x 20|
|Nominal size in cm||9||10||11||13||20||30||60 x 40||75 x 50|
|Actual size in cm||8.9||10.2||11.4||12.7||20.3||30.5||61.0 x 40.6||76.2 x 50.8|
There may be a discrepancy between the edge of your photo and what is printed of up to 5cm. This is an inevitable part of our production process which is not noticeable in most cases. To achieve good results, it is important not to place images too close to the edge, as important features such as text or key parts of the image
If you want to make sure that all parts of your photo are included, order a photo with a white border, as the picture will then be printed in its entirety, on the same sort of paper as for borderless prints.
Our upload system can process JPG files of more than 50 kilobytes (KB) and fewer than 50 megabytes (MB) in size.
You can upload JPG files (colour space: standard sRGB, 24 Bit).
You can also use upload image types, such as: BMP, GIF, PNG, PCX, TGA, TIFF. In most cases, these image files are somewhat larger than comparable JPG ones. You can use image editing software to change the file to a different file type, enabling quicker upload.
9cm and 10cm photo prints are available in panorama format from an aspect ratio of. With 11cm photos is available from 3:2.
What about photos that have a resolution greater than the ones stated above?
For example, if you have a photo with a short side measuring 5" × 3.5" with an aspect ratio of (where the maximum is 3:2), your picture will be 3.5" × 7.5". The lower and upper edge will have a white edge.
If you want to ensure that no white borders are present, we advise you to edit your picture digitally to ensure that conforms to the measurements of your chosen format.
Our photos are developed on professional photo paper. You will notice this because the vivid contrasts, clear detail, bright whites and colours. Our photo paper ensures tangible quality for a low price.
Our black and white photos are printed on the same, high-quality paper. While our photo paper does offer impressive quality, it may not be sufficient for all professional purposes.
- You can redeem voucher codes on your Pixum Photo Book when completing your order using the Pixum Photo Book software. Once you have logged in and have checked your payment and delivery information, you will find a field for entering your voucher code. The value of the voucher code will then be deducted from the total price of your order.
- Before placing your Pixum Photo Book order, you will see an overview of your order including the price. You can then check whether the correct amount has been deducted from your order.
- For technical reasons, voucher codes for Pixum Photo Books cannot be used on other products in our online shop. Voucher codes for Pixum Photo Books cannot be used with other products.
Want to use your photos to create a Pixum Photo Book? Here's how! The first thing you will need to do is download the Pixum Photo Book software.
- You can download the Pixum Photo Book software here. Once you have downloaded the software you will need to install it. Open setup by double clicking the file in your download folder and then selecting the installation assistant.
- All you need to do now is choose which Photo Book you would like (portrait, landscape or square, small, large or XXL). You can choose from a wide variety of paper and print types.
- Now you can begin designing your Photo Book or you can let the built-in Pixum Photo Book assistant design it for you. Or you can also your Photo Book manually, without any help whatsoever from the assistant.
- Once you have finished creating your Pixum Photo Book, you can then add it to your basket to complete your order.
Yes, you are able to change the cover of your book as long as the other format has the same length/width ratio. This enables you can change a small landscape book to an XXL landscape book without too much of a problem, but you cannot change, for instance, a landscape book to a square one.
How to do it:
- When editing Photo Books there you will see a button above another button which displays "add to basket" which displays your current choice of Photo Book and price (for example Pixum Photo Book large (portrait) - hardcover, etc.). Click this button.
- In the window that will now appear, click on the bottom right on "change format". You will then be presented with an overview of all available formats for the book in question.
- Choose the format with the cover you wish to choose and click "OK".
It is not possible to change to another format that has another width/length ratio, such as from a square to a panorama or from portrait to landscape.
Pixum Photo Books are printed digitally. Pixum Photo Book square, XL and large panorama are available with photo paper or with a glossy coating (each with a hard cover, meaning you have a range of sizes, formats and paper types to choose from.
It is not possible to make changes to Photo Books that have already been ordered.
Further copies of Photo Books can be ordered for up to 12 weeks after the initial order was placed, making it easy to get another copy of your Photo Book for someone else or fot yourself. Simply go to the site for re-ordering Photo Books and click "Re-Order Photo Book". You will then be prompted to log in if you are not already. Then, select the book you want to order, along with the amount and complete your order. Re-order here ».
If you have saved the Photo Book in question, you can order the Photo Book even after the 12 weeks. In that case, all you need to do is open the Pixum Photo Book software. You can even make alterations before you complete your order!
You can choose between digital printing (premium paper, matt or with a glossy coating) or photo paper matt or gloss.
For productions reasons, glossy photo paper is only available with hardcover Photo Books. You will find more information on paper types on our Photo Book size.
Our competent and friendly customer service team is ready and waiting to help you!Contact us here!
I just received the photos and I am very happy with the service and quality. I want to say a big thank you to all of the Pixum team!Richard