We at Pixum, usually use the Pixum Photo World software to design our photo books. There are several reasons for this:
Design Options: the Pixum Photo World software offers you numerous additional design tools compared to the Online Designer. Creating a professionally-looking photo book is sheer fun! Here are some of the exclusive editing options available in the software:
- thousands of professionally designed cliparts, masks and frames
- multiple image editing options, including distortion effects and colour adjusting
- maps with adjustable map section and markings of visited places with pins or routes
- an option to add videos (QR codes to be scanned from the printed copy)
- coloured photo frames
- digital image optimization
- flexible page layouts carefully sorted by categories
- professionally designed styles for a photo book - simply add the photos and you're done
- free-standing cut tool
- import photos from social media like Facebook or Google Fotos
New Products: find brand-new products and features that are not available online or on the app, yet. For example, the high-quality gold, silver or clear foil highlights to embellish your book cover.
Photo Book Assistant: the Photo Book Assistant of the software offers you more detailed settings than the online version, which brings the project even closer to your wishes. You can then edit the draft as you wish.
Available Offline: in comparison to the online editor, the Pixum Photo World software can be operated completely without an internet connection. This allows you to design even large photo book projects over a long time - all the updates are being stored locally on your computer and you'll still have a digital copy of the book in 10 years!