Before you can begin designing your calendar, consider which recipes it should remind you of. For example:
- Recipes that the whole family likes to eat, but that you seldom think to prepare
- Seasonal recipes in keeping with the respective month (e.g. asparagus in Ma, strawberries in June and pumpkin in September)
- Delicious cake and tart recipes
- Quick everyday classics
Most Favourite Calendars
*incl. VAT. The postage fee will be added in the shopping cart
When compiling your Pixum photo calendar, the Pixum Online Editor takes care of the majority of the work for you. Select the desired format and launch the Editor. Now proceed step by step:
- Step 1: Upload the recipe images.
- Step 2: Add the recipe images to the individual calendar pages.
- Step 3: If the chosen layout does not contain text fields, click on "Add Element" and add a text field.
- Step 4: Now first enter a list of ingredients and then the preparation instructions.
- Step 5: In another text field, note the name of the recipe ad position it in a prominent place on the calendar page.
In this way, a great compilation of your best kitchen suggestions will gradually come together.
Unlock Your Creativity with Pixum!
Order a custom photo puzzle for more quality time with the family! It will definitely help you boost your family team spirit.
Order your Photo Prints online - the best quality for your best memories with a 100-year colour guarantee!
Unlock your hidden creativity with a personalized pencil box from Faber-Castell! Design a box of 12 Colour Grip colour pencils or a tin of 24 Goldfaber Aqua watercolour pencils.
Enjoy award-winning quality with a wide range of sizes - design Photo Books in vibrant colours and premium materials!