- For each image, order 2 photo prints to make one pendant (one for the front and the rear). If you want to make pendants of different sizes, order 9cm, 10cm and 13cm size photo prints.
- Once you have received your photo prints, place them together in pairs on the table.
- Now, stick your photo prints to the back of each other and hold on to them at the corner. Make sure that the important part of the picture is in the middle. Now cut the photos that have been stuck together into the desired shapes.
- Use the hole punch to make a hole in the top corner.
- Cut the band to around 10cm and pull it through the hole you have made. Then, tie it and make a knot.
- Repeat steps 3-5 until you have created all your pendants.
- You can now use it to give a touch of Easter to your home.
You could even use the pendants as gift tags or as place cards for your Easter lunch table.
We hope you enjoy getting creative!