- 35 mm wide by 45 mm high - the standard UK photo booth size
- glossy finish on high-quality photo paper
- select 8 different or 8 identical photos
You might also like the following
What our customers say about us...
Design your custom passport photos
Passport photos: not just for official business
- The passport photos have a typical format of 4,5 x 3,5 cm. However, you can adjust the layout for the individual photo areas and thus also the respective size individually.
- Customize colours or move frames to further customize your passport photos.
- You can use the same picture for all passport photos or design each image area with a different photo.
Easily order your passport photos online
At Pixum you can quickly and easily order passport photos online. Read here how it works:
- Open the designer and upload your photos.
- Drag & drop your pictures onto the free image areas and customize them to your liking - change colours, crop, insert text, etc.
- As soon as you are satisfied with the pictures, you just put them into the shopping cart and order!
Make sure your passport photos meet the guidelines
- Only use a non-blurry colour picture with a plain white, cream or light grey background
- There shouldn't be any shadows or other objects in the background
- You must be facing forward with a close-up of your full head, shoulders and the upper body
- Have a neutral expression with your mouth closed and eyes clearly open (wear glasses? Watch out for glare!)
- Don't wear any hats or other head covering (unless it's for religious or medical reasons)
Perfect if you need to get or renew a child passport
The guidelines and rules above are also valid for babies and children. Of course, there are some small exceptions, but the subject needs to be in the photo by themselves, no matter their age. Otherwise, please consider the following:
- The expression of children under six years old does not have to be neutral
- babies should be laid onto plain coloured cloth and the photos should then be taken from above