Step by Step
The Pixum online photo editor lets you create your own Pixum Year Planner online by yourself. Choose from different layouts, which already contain a calendar variant as well as differently placed photo spaces. Alternatively, you can simply add photo and text elements (click on "Add element") and arrange them freely. You can also do different things with the various settings:
- choose a different background colour
- add a QR-code
- select a different start month (standard: January)
- add text boxes
Please note that the Pixum Photo Year Planner is printed on matt, 250 g / mē strong premium paper, which is particularly robust.
Keep Inspiring Memories At Hand
Lacking ideas or inspiration for your Pixum Photo Calendars? Here are some helpful tips to help you get your design right:
- Family calendar: Choose a layout which allows you to add photos of each and every single family member.
- Holiday planner: Make sure you add your company logo. The rest of the fields are filled in with different colours as well as the names of the different employees. In the corresponding colours, you later enter your colleagues' holidays - so they can be correctly assigned without the need to make name-specific entries in the calendar.
- Add a QR-Code: At your company are holiday requests made online via the Intranet? Insert a link to the application software with a QR code and then print it on the calendar to make applications easier for your employees.
Now you can begin designing your Pixum Photo Year Planner online in just a few steps!