Give your photos an incredible depth effect and colour brilliance by printing them directly onto acrylic glass or as a fine art option.
Create breathtaking depth effects and high colour brilliance by printing your photos as an Acrylic print. It's durable and slightly translucent, which allows you to, for example, illuminate it from behind.
- Durable and stable
- Available as Direct Print (7 colour UV print directly onto the acrylic glass plate) and Fine Art (your photo will be developed on glossy premium paper and then mounted onto the acrylic glass plate)
- Lots of sizes and formats available: 20×20 cm bis 150×100 cm
Picture hanging options available for an Acrylic Print
Excellent Pixum quality
Customer feedback for our Acrylic Print
Sizes & prices
The Pixum Acrylic Photo Prints are the ideal choice for you to add depth and luminosity to your pictures. The acrylic glass intensifies the colours and produces an impressive 3D effect, whether it's a light-coloured portrait, an iridescent underwater picture or an strongly coloured photo of a nature landscape. P>
In general, acrylic glass is often referred to as plexi glass. Acrylic (actually: polymethyl methacrylate) is a plastic, which is originally made from crude oil. After the various production steps, an extremely robust and transparent material is created, which now plays an important role in the printing of pictures and photos. The material is similar to glass in appearance but is not nearly as heavy and costly.
An acrylic print offers you lots of advantages:
- Depth: The several millimeter thick acrylic glass layer creates a strong depth effect that highlights your subject.
- Robustness: Acrylic glass pictures are extremely sturdy.
- Weather resistance: Photos on acrylic glass withstand any weather, which is why they are suitable for the outdoors as well as for the bathroom.
- Playing with light: Because the acrylic glass is transparent, you can install a light source behind the wall and light it from behind. This results in particularly bright colors.
With the Pixum Acrylic Glass Print you can chose which printing method suits you the best. With UV direct printing, the ink is applied directly to the acrylic glass. It forms a thin layer under the acrylic glass. Because your photo is printed on the backside of the acrylic glass plate, the UV direct printing method will intensifie the 3D depth effect.
On the other hand, if you decide to go for Fine Art printing, your photo will initially be developed on premium photo paper and then mounted onto the acrylic glass. This is why the Fine Art Printing method results in a glossy finish. This wall art creation on acrylic glass is available in more than 50 formats.
You can order your acrylic print with different picture hanging kit options depending on the picture size and format. The screw system is popular for this kind if wall art, in which decorative screws are pre-drilled through the holes in the acrylic glass and then mounted on to the wall. In the clamping system the clamps are simply pushed over the edges of the wall art and so fixate the picture to the wall. In both cases the caps of the screws are visible from the frontside and a gap of about 2 cm from the wall will be visible.
Mirror plates are only available for Fine Art acrylic prints, which, thanks to the self-adhesive surface are simply glued onto the back of your wall art. They lead to a wall-picture-gap of about 1 cm. If you do not need a picture hanging kit, you can order your Pixum Acrylic Photo Print without a suspension system. Come and discover all that acrylic glass prints have to offer when it comes to printing your photos on the most durable and light-weight material. Let your creativity run wild!