Create beautiful wall art with memories worth printing.
The image used for your large format picture depends entirely on your own personal taste. Here are a few suggestions to consider:
|Photos which reflect the room||Images of bright peppers, exotic fruit or coffee beans for the kitchen, the image of a blissful sandy beach or some fresh mussels for your bathroom|
|Memories of loved ones||A collage of cherished family moments, memories from parties with friends, a large photo of the kids, or even an erotic, tasteful picture of your partner|
|Art||Famous works by Da Vinci, Van Gogh or Norah McGuinness, fascinating pieces by modern and upcoming artists|
|Architecture||Breathtaking building and architectural wonders from around the globe|
|Landscapes||Your favourite images of nature and the wilderness, e.g. elegant ducks on the lake, a tranquil woodland scene or a fierce snowstorm|
Obviously there are lots of other ideas and elements that might inspire you. And that?s not a problem! At Pixum, we don?t put any limits on your creativity.
Having a wide array of colours in your wall art isn?t just about your own individual taste, it?s also about keeping things in balance with the rest of your decor and furnishings. In a minimalist flat where most of the furnishings are black and white, then a colourful picture can be the real eye-catcher. However, a wall art in black and white or sepia can also attract plenty of attention.
These are the materials that are available at Pixum:
- Canvas print: real canvas print that looks like a real painting, ideal for photos from the world of art, but also beautiful for stunning portraits
- Forex:excellent durability, also suitable for outdoors, due to its light weight it?s excellent for difficult walls, ideal for architectural photos and detailed landscape photos
- Acrylic glass: extraordinary depth effect, looks very fancy in a modern living environment, ideal for the representation of iridescent night shots or fascinating underwater worlds
- Aluminium-Dibond: high-quality, long-lasting aluminum plate, with a matt surface that ensures a fantastic finish, it perfectly suits portraits, architectural photos and city snaps as well as black and white pictures
- Gallery Print: simply the finest of Pixum wallpapers, the combination of acrylic glass and aluminum dibond makes it ideal as a focus point in the middle of the room, it makes almost every photo appealing, with great colour intensity
- Wood print:Printed on wooden boards, creating an especially rustic impression, this is best suited for natural family portraits and landscape photos
- Photo poster and adhesive poster: the best option if you?re on a budget