Creating your own wedding photo book is a beautiful way to preserve your wedding photos for the eternity. There is hardly an occasion where so many photos are being taken as a wedding. The more important it is to presend all the wedding photos in a proper setting. Create directly online or by software a wedding photo book with Pixum and present the pictures of this wonderful day in a perfect way.
Use various design options for your very own personal photo book and capture special moments forever!
Check our wedding gift ideas
Pixum Photo Book
You can't sort all the pictures you shoot on your wedding day into albums - simply choose the best images. Pixum makes it easy for you to create your own personal wedding album with greatest snaps. Upload those of your digital pictures that you find most beautiful and definitely want to have at in the album .
Then make a selection of matching backgrounds and professionally made illustrations that will make your wedding photo book a truly unique piece, choose the format, paper, cover and finally the photo that will later decorate the album cover and order! We deliver this great reminder of your wedding directly to your home.
To ensure that the wedding photo book lasts just as long as your marriage, we pay great attention to quality. Only high-end photo paper is used, so your most beautiful photos remain glossy for a long time and delight you with vibrant colours. The binding of the wedding photo book is, of course, very professional, so that you can look at it again and again without worrying it being damaged. So just enjoy your honeymoon and leave the creation of your wedding book to Pixum - your photo gifts are now in the best hands.
Would you like to have an adorable wedding album where you can capture all the unforgettable snapshots and portraits of your big day? You get that with Pixum - and even more! Instead of a traditional photo album, with it's awkward handling of photo corners or sticky pages as well as photos that have slipped afterwards, you can create a Pixum Photo Book - very comfortable on your computer!
Whether a portrait, landscape or square book, large or small - at Pixum you can choose from nine different formats and design your book according to your wishes. You can also customise your Pixum wedding book by choosing from six different matt, extra matt or glossy paper types and five cover variants. For particularly noble variants, for example, choose a leather or premium linen cover, while the hardcover stands for robustness and stability. Most covers can also be individually designed, e.g. with your pictures and text, which is not possible with a traditional photo album. Choose matt premium paper to give your book a high-quality finish.
Use Pixum Photo World to get the greatest possible design variety. Numerous backgrounds especially on the wedding theme, romantic frames that you can easily apply to your photos, and other design highlights await you. Discover more design ideas in our wedding inspiration.
This is how easy it goes with the software
- Download the Pixum Photo World software for free
- Select menu item "Photo Books", then choose the perfect format and paper type
- Choose between "Design yourself" and "Start with assistant" (the assistant arranges photos automatically at first, manual adjustments to the layout are possible later)
- Load photos from your computer
- Edit images by double-click if necessary and adjust colors, brightness, contrast, etc.
- Transfer photos to layout per drag & drop
- Select cover type, background, masks, frames and page layouts
- Add text, cliparts and QR codes for video clips if necessary
Your artwork will be particularly impressive if you use thematically matching cliparts, frames and layouts. Use the drop-down menu in the upper left sidebar of the software to filter the additional elements by theme to find professionally created wedding frames and styles.
Top 3 tips on the wedding photo book
The wedding is a day full of passion, romance, unique experiences and unforgettable moments. So that you never forget any of these atmospheric details, you can take the most beautiful photographs in a Pixum photo book. Did you know that a photo book is way ahead of a classic wedding album? The advantages at a glance:
- robust, tear resistant premium paper
- elegant look
- cover customisable with graphics and text
- several binding types to choose from, e.g. classic or layflat binding
- various design possibilities in the Pixum Photo World software
- the photos are always there for an impressive presentation
Tips for your perfect wedding photo book
To make your wedding album a wonderful memory that will accompany you for many years to come, following tips have proven to be very helpful:
- Don't randomly row pictures, but rather tell a story. Begin in the morning with the styling of the bride and work your way through the wedding ceremony in the registry office and/or the church, the congratulations to the end of the party.
- Take care of the variety: Many snaps are most beautiful in black-and-white or sepia. Use the editing functions of Pixum Photo World software for editing the images.
- Choose a large photo book format to show off your pictures properly.
- Discover more than 75 design templates on the wedding theme to let your photos stand out.
Download the Pixum Photo World software and start creating your own personal wedding memento!
Feedback | Pixum Photo Book
Weddings are always family reunions. The couple's clans come together to celebrate the big day in the lives of the two. But where does the family come from? Who were your ancestors? Who are you possibly related to, without knowing about it?
A family chronicle that can often be traced back over generations is an exciting piece of history. If you want to create a photo book as a family chronicle, you can use the portrait format so that you can capture photos of your ancestors in the highest possible quality and thus capture them for eternity.
Numerous ways to design a photo book:
- Try to find as many photos from the past as possible, whether it is your grandmother's first day at school or your parents' wedding.
- With the diverse frames and backgrounds that Pixum Photo World software offers you for designing your photo book in portrait format, you can create a wonderful antique atmosphere.
- Another nice idea: combine old black-and-white photos with more recent colour photos of your family members.
Your family chronicle book is not only exciting for you, but ia also a perfect gift for all family members. You can also order the elegang black gift box for your album if you wish (available in the software). This gives the whole artwork a particularly noble touch. Or you show it at your own wedding celebration for the invited guests to make the event even more emotional.
The classics: a photo on a Pixum canvas
A photo canvas for the wedding couple can be a beautiful gift for the newlyweds. For example, combine photos from the time you get them into a fun collage or create a wedding tree using a professionally designed clipart. Choose a leafless one and the guests may leave their fingerprints on the tree branches during the celebration with finger paint and write their names to it so that there "grows" an ever denser leaf work.
To create your photo canvas for the wedding couple the best way would be to work with the Pixum Photo World software. Here you will find varied design options and diverse templates on the wedding theme. Choose the perfect shape from panoramic, square, standard, 4:3 as well as 3:2 sizes and add a wodden shadow frame if you wish. We've got more than 40 different sizes and pre-set layouts for your photo collage.
Invitations, menu and place cards
The wedding invitation cardsare the prelude to a magical event that no one would ever want to miss. With Pixum Photo World software you design your invitations like a professional designer! The software provides you with all the necessary tools. This is particularly easy with over 200 ready-made design templates on the theme which you can immediately fill with your photos.
A fully individual design is also possible:
- Colour the backgrounds in light colours or pastel shades such as lime green, lilac or rose.
- Do you prefer ready-made backgrounds? We've got many of these, too especially designed for a wedding, e.g. with dainty rose petals.
- Add playful frames with flower wreaths, hearts or delicate rose blossoms to your photos.
- Add text fields wherever you want your invitation text to be.
Tips for stunning invitation cards
To make sure that your wedding invitation cards leave an impression on your guests, pay attention to these design hints:
- Use professionally shots of the couple which are true to reality - still in love like on the first day.
- Use matt premium paper to give the special occasion a noble touch.
- The folding cards M and L are ideal for the purpose due to their size. The dynamic and modern square size may also be suitable for this occasion.
Create your invitation cards online!