Create your unique wedding photo book and capture the impressions of the special day forever!
Use various design options for your very own personal photo book and capture special moments forever!
Thinking about a stunning wedding album with all the unforgettable snapshots and portraits of the big day? Well, you can get one with Pixum - and threre is even more! Instead of a conventional photo album, whith those clumsy photo corners or sticky pages, or photos that have slipped out, you can create a Pixum Photo Book very comfortably on your computer!
Landscape Photo Book
Portrait Photo Book
Pixum - always beautiful pictures
Thinking about a stunning wedding album with all the unforgettable snapshots and portraits of the big day? Well, you can get one with Pixum - and threre is even more! Instead of a conventional photo album, with those clumsy photo corners or sticky pages, or photos that have slipped out, you can create a Pixum Photo Book very comfortably on your computer! We have gathered most useful tips and tricks for designing your wedding album in the this article.
Either a portrait, landscape or square size, large or small - Pixum lets you choose from nine different formats to meet your creative ideas. In addition, you can customise your Pixum wedding album by choosing from six different paper types (with matt, extra matt or glossy finish) as well as five cover variants.
For particularly elegant photo books, choose a leather or premium linen cover, while the hardcover stands for stability. Most covers can also be individually designed, e.g. with your photos and text, which is not possible with traditional photo albums. Choose premium paper matt to give the whole album a high-quality finish.
Use Pixum Photo World software to get the greatest possible design variety. Numerous backgrounds especially for the wedding, romantic frames that you can easily apply to your photos, and other design highlights await you.
Customer feedback for Pixum Photo Books
Get creative and keep memories
One celebrates the most beautiful day in life only once. With the Pixum Photo Book, you can refresh the memory of your wedding again and again. Travel back to this moment between the two of you, the butterflies in your stomach, the excitement and the joy of living together. Whether it's your first wedding anniversary or a relaxed moment on the sofa, you'll be recalling the whole event, the guests and the glittering wedding reception.
Use your photos to tell the story from the beginning of your marriage, from the proposal to the honeymoon planning. Share the joy with your loved one or with friends and family looking at the great pictures of your groomsmen, the flower girl, the family and especially of you.
- A wedding usually leaves lots of anecdotes. Write these in short sentences and place the text next to a matching photo to highlight the memories.
- Use nice greeting cards, maybe even from friends or relatives who could not be there to make your photo book even more dynamic.
- Use the Pixum Photo World software to choose a background colour and clipart that matches the mood or theme of your wedding. The atmosphere of a summer wedding can be accentuated, for example, with warm tones, such as yellow or orange, while cold shades, such as blue and green, harmonize with images taken in the light of a winter wedding.
- The exquisite leather cover or the premium paper extra matt capture your memories of the most beautiful day of your life in a timeless and noble manner. For a laid-back browsing through the numerous pictures, we recommend the XXL photo book in landscape format with up to 178 pages.
Questions and answers on a Pixum wedding album
You do not need a lot of time to create a beautiful draft. Simply follow these steps:
- Choose the matching photo book format and click "Create now". To start rightaway please select the "Online editor".
- Select the size, cover and paper type.
- Click the button "Ulpoad" on the left side of the editor to load the images from your computer. You can also switch to the images you have already uploaded in your free online album at Pixum. Now, drag the images onto the empty image frames (the so-called place holders) on the photo book pages. Start the image editor per double clicking a photo.
- In order to change a page layout (e.g., the number of snaps and their distribution on the page), click on "Layout" and select a better suggestion.
- The button "Background colour" allows you to choose a page colour for a single page, or for the whole project.
- To add further elements such as text, QR codes or new image place holders use the option "Add".
We love photos!
Here are some working tips for selecting the suitable images:
- The cover photo: choose a particularly beautiful image with a great message. The whole cover may be a bit minimalist - the main thing is, it does not seem overloaded. This also applies to the use of text elements.
- It's the right mix: Of course, there is lots of different images being shot at the wedding. You will find both portraits of the newlyweds and snaps of the location in the evening. This variety should also be reflected in the wedding album - - show the diversity of the party mood by varying the photos. To give the mix a bit structure, simply view the images as a story split into chapters. The mix is also important for the photo selection process. There are professionally shot images and snapshots from the guests' smartphone cameras. You will, therefore, have photos of different image quality. However, some images simply have a high emotional value and have to be used in the photo book. Create a good selection of the most beautiful photos the guests have made. You will then have some wonderful snapshots - these are often the funniest ones.
- Whose photos can't be missing in a wedding album? You'd say, these of the newlyweds!. This is right. The bride and groom are in the focus of the event, but you also want to celebrate the dear guests who have made the wedding party so special. Before you start picking the appropriate photos by the guest list: you do not have to use a portrait photo of each guest in the album. Usually, everyone looks more or less good on the mandatory group photo. Just make sure that no one from the closest family members is missing. Let your feeling decide about the rest of the pictures - if you find a photo very successful, just use it!
Check our wedding inspiration page for more useful tips and tricks on your most beautiful event - be it the party preparations or creation adorable wedding gifts!