Retro prints harmonise particularly well with the rustic look of a branch. Another advantage of the retro print is the large white area below your photo - you can simply tuck it into the wooden decoration without covering up parts of your picture.
Create your own photo series with your most beautiful photos - easily designed with Pixum photo prints.
Use your most beautiful photos with nature shots and create an individual photo series with a piece of wood - even a simple cord or light chain can create the decorative frame on the wall for your photographs..
Instead of a wooden picture frame, you use a wooden plate on which you attach your pictures - a rustic decoration for empty walls. Nature, people, animals - which theme would you like to pick up for your decoration?
- a wooden plate
- five or more Pixum photo prints, depending on the length of the wooden panel
- two hooks to screw in as hangers
- crafting utensils (scissors, glue or glue pads, pencil)
- Select at least five photos that you would like to use and order them as photo prints. The photos should fit together thematically - whether it be shots of the landscape in the mountains or motifs from a holiday by the sea.
- Arrange the photos in the desired order.
- Different formats or different perspectives make the design more exciting - alternate images in portrait and landscape format or crop individual images.
- The wood should be clean and dry - you can also paint it to make the photo wall even more elegant.
- Stick the photos onto the wooden strip using the adhesive pads.
- To hang up your finished photo series, use two hooks. Done!
Create a decorative branch with a few tools. We recommend using black and white pictures as well as retro prints.
- wooden branch, e.g. a birch trunk
- angle grinder
- your favourite photos as retro prints
- some olive oil
For this idea, the branch must well dried. Store the branch in a dark, dry, but not too warm place. Once the natural product is completely dry, you can rub it with a little olive oil to prevent it from cracking later.
- Using the saw, shorten the branch to the desired length. Keep in mind how many photos you want to place on it.
- Cut several slits in one side with the angle grinder. The slits must be long enough for your pictures to fit in. A depth of just under a centimetre is sufficient.
- Decorate the branch wiith your selected pictures. If they are not stable, deepen the slots a little.
An inexpensive way to display your images on the wall in a collage style that takes little time is to use a cord or string to present them.
This is how you can create a photo spread:
- Hammer two nails into the wall and attach a cord to both ends.
- Leave the cord hanging a little or tighten it - depending on how you low or high you want to set your photos.
- Use simple decorative clips that differ in shape and colour and attach your snapshots.
Great ideas don't have to be complicated - whether as a window decoration or to decorate your walls, simply use a string of lights:
- Put nails in the wall and hang up the fairy lights. Make sure you don't pull them too tight to avoid cable breakage.
- Hang your photos with clips or staples between the lights.
You can of course use the same idea in any other place - for example, clip your photos to a chain of lights under a shelf, to a lamp or even to a Christmas tree.
Discover many more exciting ideas for presenting your photo prints in our photo print ideas. Here we show you what you can do with your colourful photos.