Design a custom photo calendar to let your photography inspire you throughout the whole year!
The first thing to do is to select photos. For example, you could take pictures of your garden throughout the year. When so doing, choose a variety of different sections, for example:
- Large shots of the entire garden
- Close-ups of tiny details, e.g. blades of grass, tomato and cucumber blossoms, the first daffodils of spring
- Glimpses of the wildlife in your garden
- Your family in the garden
- A plant time lapse from the first buds to the flowers, fruit and finally their wilting
Then assign the pictures to an appropriate month in the calendar, e.g. a crocus in March, strawberries in June or an apple tree in September.
Pixum offers a host of ways to make your garden calendar more appealing. Here are a few ideas:
- Use one of the pre-prepared, colourful calendar layouts, with illustrated butterflies or flowers for example.
- Print your photos in sepia or in black & white, to give them a greater impact - this can be done using the image editing options and does not require any prior knowledge.
- In terms of format you are best using the Classic A4 and A3 calendar variants, to allow sufficient space for large photos.
- As an alternative to the Online Editor you can use the Pixum Photo World software to design your calendar in order to access a large catalogue of clipart on the topic of gardening, as well as a selection of colourful borders.
What are you waiting for? Get started now and immortalise your garden in a Pixum photo calendar!