Memories kept for ever
The first thing to do is to select photos. For example, you could take pictures of your garden throughout the year. When so doing, choose a variety of different sections, for example:
- Large shots of the entire garden
- Close-ups of tiny details, e.g. blades of grass, tomato and cucumber blossoms, the first daffodils of spring
- Glimpses of the wildlife in your garden
- Your family in the garden
- A plant time lapse from the first buds to the flowers, fruit and finally their wilting
Then assign the pictures to an appropriate month in the calendar, e.g. a crocus in March, strawberries in June or an apple tree in September.
Pixum offers a host of ways to make your garden calendar more appealing. Here are a few ideas:
- Use one of the pre-prepared, colourful calendar layouts, with illustrated butterflies or flowers for example.
- Print your photos in sepia or in black & white, to give them a greater impact - this can be done using the image editing options and does not require any prior knowledge.
- In terms of format you are best using the Classic A4 and A3 calendar variants, to allow sufficient space for large photos.
- As an alternative to the Online Editor you can use the Pixum Photo World software to design your calendar in order to access a large catalogue of clipart on the topic of gardening, as well as a selection of colourful borders.
What are you waiting for? Get started now and immortalise your garden in a Pixum photo calendar!