Decorate your home with your most precious memories as Pixum Wall Art
Pixum - always beautiful pictures
To insert a text field, follow these simple steps:
- Open your wall art project in the Pixum photo world software.
- Click on the "New Text" button in the toolbar at the top of the "Text" area, or press Alt + T. Your mouse pointer will change to a cross.
- Drag the text box out until it reaches the desired size. To do this, click in the editor where you want it to start, hold down the Mapping key and then drag the text box out.
- Insert your desired text. You can edit it later on if you wish.
The Pixum Photo World software gives you numerous ways to customise your text to suit the desired layout. For example, you can add a new colour to your text field or let it appear in a different font and size. Other options that are available to you include:
- other background colours
- coloured letters
- highlights (bold, italic, underlined)
- left or right alignment, centring, block set
- variable internal spacing
You can access these options by clicking on the field with the three dots below the font selection, then by clicking on the wrench icon.