When you have ordered several Pixum Wall Prints, you might find it hard to find them the right position, especially at first glance. After all, everything should be sitting straight, because once hole in the wall has been drilled, it becomes difficult to move the pictures around again. There are some simple tricks which you can use to make your task easier.
Create your own personal wall art decoration for your home.
Memories Kept for Ever
First, consider what kind of look you want to achieve. Possible variants include:
- gallery-like style: All wall prints are hung up on their upper edge, regardless of their size
- sorted by size: Several differently sized pictures are sorted, for example, from left to right according to their size, or a large piece is flanked by smaller ones
- Petersburg hanging: Symmetrical arrangement of numerous prints in different sizes, often together with a rectangular shape
- patterned: The overall picture has a certain form, e.g. letters (I <3 U), a clock or even a staircase
- golden ratio: arrange all wall prints at a height of 5/8 of the total height of the wall
To imagine the effect of the pictures better, place them on the floor, try out different options, take photos of the arrangements and decide how you wall should look like after a lovely cup of tea.